Secure Your Hill Country Hideaway
10-23 acre Ranches just minutes to Bandera
Limited availability! Secure your Hill Country hideaway. Ideal for full-time living, future retirement, or just to get away.
- 10 to 23 acre homesites
- 40 mile views of the valley and hills
- Gated community with paved streets and fiber optic Internet
- Minutes from historic Bandera, Texas, the “Cowboy Capital of the World”
- Nearby Hill Country State National Area offering 5,300 acres of hiking, mountain biking, and equestrian trails
- 20 minutes to Kerrville and 30 minutes to Boerne
- Just north of San Antonio
- Enjoy hill country living with easy access to big city conveniences
- Nearby Bandera offers shopping, dining, and a golf course
- Perfect for your dream home, vacation home, or future retirement
- Buy now and build when you’re ready
- Excellent financing available, including special Texas Veteran Financing
Grand View Ranch
The Best Value In Texas
Grand View Ranch is in the best possible location, just minutes to Bandera, Texas – a mecca for outdoor activities with an abundance of Hill Country recreation right at your back door. It’s also an easy commute to San Antonio and a convenient retreat from Houston. These 10 to 23 acre homesites will be sold first-come, first-served.
About Our Company
A 3rd Generation Land Company, Patten Companies is recognized as being among the industry’s foremost authorities on real estate investment and development across the nation. Our culture is founded on integrity and professionalism, which we proudly combine with a commitment to creating value and opportunity in today’s exciting real estate environment. Patten Companies is one of the only land companies today offering newly developed properties for sale at or below market value.
The Time is Now
Your Timing Couldn’t Be Better
- Select and Purchase Your Homesites.
- Ride the Wave of Construction.
Watch the community come to life as new home construction turns your property into one of the most pristine and welcoming communities in Texas.
- Enjoy the Privacy of the Hill Country.
Located in a peaceful community offering privacy and seclusion with easy access to San Antonio and a convenient retreat from Houston.